Friday, September 25, 2009

What I've accomplished so far

I'm taking a small break from my wedding and have slowed down to a near halt. I'm feeling a little burned out, but still burning with the feeling like I have to start moving again at break-neck speed! Despite all that I have yet to do, I have to admit that I have gotten some things done early and am happy I don't have to worry about those things for a while. So here's a list of what I've accomplished so far:

- Booked venue that caters and houses both the ceremony and reception. They will also do the cake.
- Bought my wedding gown (was a sample dress)
- Booked the photographer
- Booked the DJ, MC and music stuff
- Bought supplies for the invitations
- Decided on wedding colors
- Decided on a hair and makeup artist for me and my mom. I may hire another one for my bridesmaids if they want it, but I'll leave that up to them.
- Started to draft the chinese dress pattern. I'm making my own because a custom-made one can cost up to 6 or 7 hundred dollars! I figure, why would I spend that much when I can make my own? Lol!

No comments: