Friday, September 25, 2009

So what's next?

So now I have to get back into the wedding mode and get some more stuff done! Here's the stuff that immediately next on my list:

- Guest list. I've asked my parents for their guest list and my fiance has one of his own. Once I get mine together, we'll combine ours and see if we can't pare it down a little as I'm sure we'll have to do.
- Make the invites. No clue what I'm doing. I like being crafty but I expect most of these will be thrown out so no point in spending a huge load of time and money on them. Lol!
- Make the veil. I've decided on fingertip length with cascading effect. I'm also going to dye it into a non-standard color. :-)
- Finish the Chinese dress pattern and test it out in muslin.
- Start thinking of evening gown ideas and what I'm going to wear for the tea ceremony.
- Shop for wedding bands
- Start thinking about flowers and decorations
- And for heaven's sake, I gotta lose some weight!

So much to do. So little time.

No comments: