Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lazy days

I'll admit that I've been lazy about my workout. I've been pretty good at keeping track of my food intake at least, which is probably why I haven't undone all my progress, but it's pretty much all I've done. I've been finding it hard to keep up with my fitness and diet plan ever since I came back from vacation, and have only been keeping to the plan sporadically. At this point, all I can think of doing is to keep trying.

I will say that I've been good about eating "good" things for breakfast. I'll usually have a banana and have been thinking about adding a slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter to my daily diet. If I can keep to a yummy salad with a tiny amount of dressing for lunch, then all I have to worry about is dinner. Which reminds me that I have to do some grocery shopping today... in the rain. :-(

However, I'm feeling lazy again today so most likely for dinner, I'll be heating up some veggie buns and sauteing some turnip cakes. I LOVE turnip cakes!

No comments: