Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Alternative to Etsy: Artfire

If you love handmade items, chances are, you've heard of Etsy.com. Regular folks like you and me who love to craft and sell the end results of their crafting addiction at Etsy. I've never sold anything there, but I've bought stuff there. So if you like Etsy, you might like Artfire.com. I haven't looked at it extensively, but from my brief excursion into the site, it looks a lot like Etsy, but it's organized differently. Because of the way it's organized, it might actually be easier to find stuff on Artfire than it is on Etsy. I've often felt overwhelmed by the lack of a detailed or advanced search on Etsy, but on Artfire, it looks like they break things up into more detailed categories. That's my initial feel anyways. Well, at least I have one more shopping site to add to my list! Lol!

No comments: