Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lovely paper shredder

I like to shred paper. I really do. I just hate how loud our paper shredder is! I rarely ever use it because of the noise. I mean, why torture myself if I only have one sheet of paper to shred? So I'll usually get a small pile going beforeI turn the sucker on and watch the paper get eaten.  I also think our paper shredder is ugly. It's practical, but the thing is an eyesore.

So imagine how I felt when I saw this hand cranked-paper shredder:
http://www.aplusrstore.com/product.php?id=631

Not only is it pretty, but it's quiet and it's super compact! Plus, because it's hand-cranked, it saves on electricity. I totally love this thing! However, I don't think my hubby would want to replace our current, still functioning shredder with this one.

No comments: