Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Craving Big Macs

I have not eaten McD's in a really long time. The last time I had McD's I was very disappointed that the Big Mac tasted nowhere as good I remember it. Perhaps I have been spoiled by "real" burgers or perhaps I've just outgrown my love of cardboard meat. In any case, I haven't had a Big Mac since and I miss it. It's sad to know that the Big Mac of your memory really isn't very tasty and really doesn't exist.

So I was excited to see this recipe:

http://locallemons.com/local_lemons/2009/12/big-mac-make-your-own-have-a-party.html
Wow! Make your own Big Macs! I've always thought the McD's Big Macs would taste much better with good burger patties, but never knew how to make the special sauce. This is a recipe that I would definitely like to attempt one of these days...

No comments: