Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Goal:
- Exercise 20 minutes per day
- Stay within calorie range per day
- Drink at least 5 glasses of water per day

Pennies earned:
20


I must confess, I did not keep up my momentum during the holidays. I did continue to exercise almost every day, but I didn't bother tracking anything and most certainly didn't rein in my eating and drinking! I let loose, but I didn't go crazy. As a result, I didn't gain any new weight, but I didn't lose any either. I suppose I could slap myself for not having kept up the program through the holidays, but truthfully, I had a great time and I don't regret having a great time! I also feel good that I did fit in some exercise almost every day, even if it wasn't much. I feel that the exercise helped to keep my weight stable despite the fact that I was eating more calories than I usually eat.

Anyways, it's a new year and a new decade! I have not awarded myself any more pennies since my last entry since I can't honestly say I tracked myself since then. So I'll just continue from today on. I'll add a new goal next week. Happy new year!

No comments: