Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Battle of the Bulge check-in

Goal:
- Exercise 20 minutes per day
- Stay within calorie range per day
- Drink at least 5 glasses of water per day

Pennies earned:
21

I missed two of my three goals. I missed my exercise goal by 5 minutes and I went over my calorie range. I did manage to get in six cups of water though. So at least, I did one thing right. Yay!

Well, today is a new day. I actually have a friend's going-away party to go to where there will be more food and drinking. I am playing with the idea of foregoing the drinks altogether tonight. Now is the time to start reining myself in and getting myself back on the track I was on before the holiday season started. I suppose in preparation for a heavy dinner, I should have a light salad for lunch. Not particularly looking forward to having a salad on a cold winter day, but I know that's what I should do. At the very least, I hope to get home early enough to squeeze in my exercise goal!

No comments: