Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Battle of the Bulge check-in

Goal:
- Exercise 20 minutes per day
- Stay within calorie range per day
- Drink at least 5 glasses of water per day

Pennies earned:
23

I didn't get home in time to exercise last night as the dinner party lasted quite a while. I am definitely feeling unhappy about not having been able to exercise yesterday and I'm definitely feeling my level of motivation dropping because of the unhappiness. I better get my rear in gear and push myself to do something tonight!

Surprisingly, I stayed within my calorie range, but I attribute that to my having planned for a heavy dinner by having a very light salad lunch. Too bad I couldn't get in any exercise though. As I mentioned before, I am a bit sad about that. Well, we'll see what happens tonight!

No comments: