Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh how I love to consume!

I understand why progressives decry our consumerist culture, but I just stumbled upon some photos of some new bags from Envirosax! For the record, I LOVE Envirosax bags! Not only are they light and very compact, durable, waterproof, very pretty, and just the right size that I can carry them at my sides without dragging the bags on the floor. They also can fit a very surprisingly large amount of stuff and are really pretty! They aren't cheap, but I don't mind paying a little more for something cute if it I can get a lot of use out of it. So far, I've gotten quite a bit of use out of them and they are still going strong!

So what's the big deal? Well, so far I've been totally happy with how pretty my set of 5 Flora series bags are. Now, I see a gorgeous Botanica series on their site and I'm drooling! How beautiful!

http://store.envirosax.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BT.P.D


No comments: