Saturday, May 17, 2014

Actually happy to be cooking again

Since I got pregnant, I admit that I've been lazy. Either that or I've been too tired to do anything. Seriously, the fatigue was pretty rough. I'd find it almost impossible to stay awake at times. Now that I've been feeling better, I've been more active around the house, taking walks with my hubby on nice sunny weekends and cooking again.

Honestly, I didn't think I would get out of the rut of not cooking, but I've been enjoying it. Last night, I made a fantastic creamed spinach recipe I found online. I spread it over toast and topped with tender scrambled eggs. The recipe is posted here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/07/creamed-spinach-recipe_n_4911268.html

Originally, I just cooked the spinach in milk or cream, but the above recipe is soooooo much better! In the past, I also liked added mustard to the creamed spinach before putting it on the bread, but this time, I wanted to try it without the mustard. Maybe I'll add it next time.

No comments: