Monday, January 9, 2012

Momofuku cookies

During the holiday season, I had the good luck to try some of Momofuku's cookies. I had the Compost cookie and the Corn cookie... and they were one of the most delicious cookies I have ever eaten! They were rather large, so when I got them, I had planned to eat only half of a cookie and save the rest for later. Needless to say, I scarfed it all down! I couldn't stop myself! They were sooooooo good!

Then recently, I came across this recipe:
http://www.amateurgourmet.com/2010/02/momofuku_milk_bars_compost_cookie_recipe.html
Holy cow! I can't believe you can make these yourself!
You can better your butter I am going to be trying this recipe out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so trying this recipe! :)

--Nuray

Jen. said...

Cool! Lemme know how it turns out!